Information we collect
Depending on the Services you use, we collect different information from or about you.
Things you do and information you provide
- We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Things others do and information they provide
- We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you, such as when they share a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
Your networks and connections
- We collect information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you like to share with.
Information about payments
- If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions (like when you buy something on Oath Keepers Nebraska), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
- We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you access our Services. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
How we use this information
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide and improve them, to develop new ones, to communicate with you and to protect Oath Keepers Nebraska and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results.
Provide, improve and develop Services
- We are able to deliver our Services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our Services.
- When we have location information, we use it to tailor our Services for you and others, like helping you find local events or offers in your area.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
Communicate with you
- We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Promote safety and security
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
How information is shared
People use our Services to connect and share with others. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
Sharing on our Services
- People you share and communicate with
- When you share and communicate using our Services, you have the ability to choose the audience who can see what you share. For example, when you post on Oath Keepers Nebraska, you can choose to post publicly, to your Friends, or members of a Group.
- Public information is any information you share with a public audience, as well as information in your Public Profile, or content you share on a public group or forum. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines and APIs.
- In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Services. When you comment on another person’s post or like their content on Oath Keepers Nebraska, that person decides the audience who can see your comment or like. If their audience is public, your comment will also be public.
- People that see content others share about you
- Other people may use our Services to share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people may share a photo of you, mention you in a post, or share information about you that you shared with them.
- Apps, websites and third-party integrations on or using our Services
- When you use third-party apps, websites or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Services, they may receive information about what you post or share. This information may include your Public Profile, which includes your username or user ID, your age range and country/language, your list of friends, as well as any information that you share with them. Information collected by these apps, websites or integrated services is subject to their own terms and policies.
- Change of ownership
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
How information is shared with third-party partners and customers
We work with third party companies who help us provide and improve our Services or who use advertising or related products, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide services to people around the world.
Here are the types of third parties we can share information with about you:
Measurement and analytics services (non-personally identifiable information)
- We want our advertising to be as relevant and interesting as the other information you find on our Services. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address that can by itself be used to contact you or identifies who you are) with measurement or analytics partners unless you give us permission.
Vendors, service providers and other partners
- We transfer information to vendors, service providers, and other partners who support our business, such as providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, measuring the effectiveness of ads and services, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys. These partners must adhere to strict confidentiality obligations in a way that is consistent with this Policy and the agreements we enter into with them.
How we respond to legal issues
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, we may provide information to third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse on and off of our Services. Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made with Oath Keepers Nebraska, may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
How we notify you of changes to this policy
We will notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use our Services.
How to contact us with questions
Please contact us online or by mail at:
Oath Keepers Nebraska 7600 Main St, #302 Ralston, NE 68127
Last Updated: April 19, 2016