This terms of service governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Oath Keepers Nebraska, as well as Oath Keepers Nebraska brands, products and services, which we call the “Oath Keepers Nebraska Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the Oath Keepers Nebraska Services, you agree to this Statement. Because Oath Keepers Nebraska provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Oath Keepers Nebraska, and you can control how it is shared. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Oath Keepers Nebraska (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information publicly, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Oath Keepers Nebraska, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Oath Keepers Nebraska, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Oath Keepers Nebraska safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Oath Keepers Nebraska safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Oath Keepers Nebraska, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Oath Keepers Nebraska to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Oath Keepers Nebraska, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Oath Keepers Nebraska functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Oath Keepers Nebraska users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use Oath Keepers Nebraska if you are under 13.
- You will not use Oath Keepers Nebraska if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your API key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any content you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Oath Keepers Nebraska that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Oath Keepers Nebraska if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Oath Keepers Nebraska.
We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. Your continued use of the Oath Keepers Nebraska Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Oath Keepers Nebraska to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Oath Keepers Nebraska exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska or a state court located in Douglas County, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Nebraska will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Oath Keepers Nebraska, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Oath Keepers Nebraska and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Oath Keepers Nebraska. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Oath Keepers Nebraska. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- WE TRY TO KEEP OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OATH KEEPERS NEBRASKA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Oath Keepers Nebraska outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Oath Keepers Nebraska (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use Oath Keepers Nebraska if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
By “Oath Keepers Nebraska” or “Oath Keepers Nebraska Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.oathkeepersnebraska.com and any other Oath Keepers Nebraska branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Oath Keepers Nebraska reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this TOS.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Oath Keepers Nebraska or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Oath Keepers Nebraska Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Oath Keepers Nebraska or provide to Oath Keepers Nebraska through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on Oath Keepers Nebraska or otherwise make available by using Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean Oath Keepers Nebraska.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Oath Keepers Nebraska, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Oath Keepers Nebraska.